Searching for the perfect masterpiece? Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! Vine-covered stucco walls and cobblestone streets are shaded by towering sycamore trees for an all-day experience you’ll enjoy again and again. A landmark since 1970, Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village offers over 40 galleries and shops, dining, and entertainment in a relaxing atmosphere.
Sedona is well-known for its thriving artist community. Visitors travel from far and wide to shop for local pottery, paintings, jewelry, woven items, and more. While several dozen boutique shops and galleries call the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village home, some favorites include:
- Andrea Smith Gallery for colorful, spirit-lifting jewelry, sculpture, and paintings.
- Honshin Fine Art Gallery for pieces by Nicholas Kirsten Honshin and other local artists.
- Two Mountain Trails Gallery locations, featuring artists with a passion for West-inspired paintings and sculptures of cowboys, Native Americans, pioneers, and more.
- Vue Gallery, featuring a gorgeous sculpture garden displaying pieces in mediums such as bronze, adobe, steel, and copper.
A visit to Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village can be an all-day experience, and explorers often work up an appetite. A variety of dining experiences, from casual coffee shops to fine dining options make this unique village satisfying to all the senses.
- The Chai Spot is a South Asian shop where you can enjoy a cup of spicy chai on their beautiful terrace.
- El Rincon Mexican Restaurante has been serving fine Arizona-style cuisine for over 35 years.
- How Sweet It Is offers homemade candies, licorices from around the world, chocolates, shakes, and other sweet treats.
- Pump House Station Urban Eatery and Market offers organic, fresh, sustainable foods and dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village also hosts some of Sedona’s best events. Annual events include the Cinco de Mayo Chili Cook-off, Fiesta del Tlaquepaque, and holiday season Festival of Lights. Every Sunday through Tuesday enjoy Gaetano Flamenco in the Courtyard. Meanwhile, regular art exhibits, book signings, and other events make even the everyday visit special.
If hunting for that rare piece of art that was created just for you gets your heart racing, then don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a luxurious home near Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village. Serenity Skies will be available at a luxury no reserve auction on October 14th, 2017. You could name your own price for this masterpiece – then shop at the village for artwork to make it your own. Contact us or call Supreme Auctions directly at (866) 929-2243 today to learn how.