Supreme Auctions Certified Auction Agent, Kim Marie Angiulli of Coldwell Banker Realty in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania took five minutes with Supreme Auctions to answer five insightful questions about her real estate career.
1. What motivated you to become a real estate agent with a focus on the luxury sector?
To bring additional value, such as home staging, which I am proud to have been one of the first agents in the Pittsburgh area to do for my clients.
2. What is your favorite part about being a luxury real estate agent?
Maximizing value with complimentary services such as home staging and “real estate art” photography, and the subsequent marketing materials that allow my sellers to have the utmost pride in transferring their home.
3. What is the most interesting high-end property you have ever sold and why?
A home in McCandless on Lake Marshall Drive – it was one of the first mansions built in the area, commissioned for a Supreme Court judge. The property included land that is now the famous North Park, and also the elite community of “The Villa of North Park”, which is credited with spurring the rise of the North Hills Luxury Market. It has incredible details from a bygone era such as a rare form of marble in the library that has been completely harvested and is no longer available.
4. Why did you decide to become a Certified Auction Agent and take the course with Supreme Auctions?
I was impressed with Maverick Commins’ knowledge and expertise in luxury auctions and I am always looking for creative ways to service my clients.
5. What was a fun, or interesting fact you took away from the Supreme Auctions Certified Auction Agent course?
That Supreme Auctions connects with International luxury home buyers all over the world.