Supreme Auctions Certified Auction Agent, Lori Vaden of Compass RE in Frisco, TX., took five minutes with Supreme Auctions to answer five insightful questions about her real estate career.
1. What motivated you to become a real estate agent with a focus on the luxury sector?
I grew up in a community where luxury homes were built and have enjoyed looking at them as far back as I can remember. When I started my real estate career, the area I served was surrounded by luxury homes so it was a natural fit for me.
2. What is your favorite part about being a luxury real estate agent?
I enjoy helping my clients find the perfect home that suits their needs. I have experience in new construction and renovations so am able to help them have a vision for any changes or additions they want to make.
3. What is the most interesting high-end property you have ever sold and why?
A very large home in a gated community in Frisco on a spectacular lot. It appealed to me because of the gorgeous setting and the attention to detail both inside and outside of the home.
4. Why did you decide to become a Certified Auction Agent and take the course with Supreme Auctions?
To better serve my clients and provide an outside of the box plan that would help them attract the right kind of buyer for their home. Supreme Auctions has a marketing strategy and platform that exceeds anything I could personally provide for my clients.
5. What was a fun, or interesting fact you took away from the Supreme Auctions Certified Auction Agent course?
I learned to not provide so much information when marketing that a buyer wouldn’t have a reason to call.