Who doesn’t love Hawaii? Gorgeous beaches, beautiful weather, and a tropical paradise. If you vacation in Honolulu, you get world class restaurants, shopping, museums, and music venues, too. All you need is the perfect Honolulu vacation condo to match.
You’ll want something refined and contemporary, something that makes your getaway both comfortable and luxurious. A chefs kitchen for when you eat in, cozy nooks from which to enjoy a good book or just relax, and of course, spectacular views of The Koolau Mountains, Punchbowl, Downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor and the Pacific Ocean. Something quiet and serene, but close to it all.
There’s so much to do in the city, that you’ll want a Honolulu vacation condo that’s just minutes from:
- Shopping – the Ala Moana Shopping Center is one of the world’s largest outdoor malls and offers high end retail such as Prada, Bloomingdale’s, and Williams-Sonoma.
- Music – the Neal Blaisdell Center hosts a variety of artists, from Justin Timberlake to the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra. It was also the venue that hosted the first televised concert performed by Elvis Presley.
- Art – The Honolulu Museum of Art and Shangri La Estate are home to many of Hawaii’s treasured art collection.
- Science – the Waikiki Aquarium exhibits some of the world’s most spectacular tropical fish, and the Bishop Museum has the most extensive collection of natural history and science exhibits.
- Beaches – Honolulu encompasses the famous Waikiki Beach. Plus, just a few minutes down the road, Lanikai Beach, named the best beach in America by Trip Advisor.
- Transportation – Honolulu International Airport is just six miles outside of downtown. The city is also home to several yacht marinas, and makes a great start for an island-hopping tour of Hawaii.
The Ultimate Honolulu Vacation Condo
See? What’s not to love? If you’re looking for the perfect condo in Honolulu, look no further than Nuuanu Penthouse One. This elegant property is perched on the 20th floor of a serene boutique high rise just minutes from Downtown Honolulu and all the city has to offer. All four bedrooms possess breathtaking views of Downtown Honolulu, the Koolau Mountains, the Ocean and Pearl Harbor, or stunning sunrises and sunsets. The master en-suite features elegant tiled marble in the bathroom, plus a step-up tub with mirrors that allow for stunning views from any angle as you soak your cares away.
What’s even more incredible, this fabulous penthouse will be available at a luxury absolute no reserve auction on December 17th, 2015. It’s rare that a Honolulu vacation condo of this caliber comes onto the market, and even more unique to have the opportunity to name your own price for it. To learn how you could start off the New Year as the owner of Nuuanu Penthouse One, call Supreme Auctions directly at (866) 929-2243 or email us with any questions you may have.