Get ready for good times at the premier WestWorld of Scottsdale venue. This 300,000 square foot facility is popularly known to Arizona residents as simply WestWorld, and is nationally recognized as a multi-use events location that serves the Scottsdale, Arizona community and its visitors. WestWorld is situated on 386 acres at the base of the McDowell Mountains. The venue has continued to build in stages since its inception into the marketplace in 1987. It currently consists of the following facilities:
- A Multi-Purpose Tent (120,460 square feet) that was completed in 2005 and is the current site of the annual Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction, as well as conventions, trade shows and other nationally recognized events. It is the largest clear-span tent structure in North America and measures up to 89 feet from floor to ceiling.
- The Equidome Arena (6,340 seat/39,150 square feet)
- Wendell Arena (6,756-seat stadium), which is most commonly utilized for horse shows, rodeos, and occasionally high-school football.
- Eight outdoor arenas
- Brett’s Barn (8,210 square feet plus another 2,400 square feet on the open deck)
- Parking — The complex also contains various parking lots for cars and RVs.
Some of the upcoming events at this venue include:
- Arizona Season Finale Hunter/Jumper Competition on November 16
- Goodguys 20th Fall Southwest Nationals Hot Rod Show on November 17
- Grand Canyon Nationals-Wrestling Tournament on November 25
- International Off Road and UTV Expo on December 1
- Desert Classic All Arabian Horse Show on December 7
- Copper Country Paint O Rama 1 on December 29
- Copper Country Paint O Rama 2 on January 1
- Arizona National Horse Show on January 3
In addition, national annual events are hosted at WestWorld, including (as mentioned above but worth repeating) Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction, the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, the International Motorcycle Show, the International Sportsmen’s Expo and so much more.
The WestWorld Equestrian Center has hosted more than 90 equestrian events, utilizing over 247 use days with over 220,000 attendees.
WestWorld hosts just about anything you can dream up in their diverse facilities. Scottsdale is where the heart of the Old West still beats strong. This community is home to a number of five-diamond hotels, shopping, world-class art venues and a vast array of dining and entertainment options. So if you are looking for the perfect home in the Scottsdale area, take a look at Chateau Crest.
Supreme Auctions will offer this luxury four-bedroom, six-bathroom estate on 1.15 acres at a no-reserve auction on December 16, 2017. This exclusive property offers an abundance of amenities with its gourmet kitchen, en suite bedrooms, library, home theatre, game room, expansive outdoor space, negative-edge heated pool, six fireplaces, wine room, and four-and-a-half car garage. Each step that you take into this majestic villa, the exceptionally well-crafted features throughout this home will deliver you to a pristine desert utopia. To learn more, contact Supreme Auctions at (866) 929-2243 or visit http://www.supremeauction.staging.wpengine.com.